Applying for Face Recognition
Before using the APIs, you must apply for Face Recognition as follows:
Before applying for Face Recognition, register with HUAWEI CLOUD and complete real-name authentication.
- Log in to the Face Recognition Management Console on HUAWEI CLOUD.
- Select the sub-service to be enabled based on service requirements, for example, Face Detection, and click Enable Service on the right.
- Click Service Authorization in the upper right corner to complete OBS authorization. Figure 1 shows the page.
- You also need to authorize Face Recognition to access data stored on the Object Storage Service (OBS) to ensure highest performance.
- During OBS authorization, if the system shows that the number of agencies reaches the upper limit, log in to the Identity and Access Management service console to delete or create agencies.
- When the service status is Enabled, you can call the APIs.