Configure the Application
A server with at least 2 GB memory is ready for deploying the demo application.
- You can use your own server (with Docker installed) or a HUAWEI CLOUD ECS to deploy the demo application. For details about how to purchase a HUAWEI CLOUD ECS, see ECS documents.
- You are advised to use the CentOS or Ubuntu for the ECS.
- The Docker must be installed on the ECS. Take an ECS with CentOS as an example. Log in to the ECS, and run the following commands to install and start the Docker. If another OS is used, run its right command to install the Docker. For example, run the apt-get install docker command in Ubuntu.
yum install docker service docker start
- Unzip must be installed using the following command on the ECS. Otherwise, the demo application will fail to be installed.
yum install unzip
- Log in to the prepared server, and create a conf directory on the server.
- Download the service certificates on the Service Management page of the BCS console.
Two types of certificates are now supported: administrator certificate and user certificate. You need to download one orderer administrator certificate and three peer administrator certificates for this demo application.
- Store the downloaded certificate files in the local conf directory.
If the SSH tool cannot connect to the server, check whether port 22 is enabled for the security group of your server.
Download SDK Configuration
- Click More > Download SDK Configuration on the Service Management page.
- Set the SDK file parameters.
To ensure that the demo application runs properly, set the parameters as described in the following table.
Table 1 Parameters
Certificate Root Path
Retain the automatically selected testchannel.
Retain all the automatically selected peers.
- Click Download, decompress the downloaded file to retrieve a .yaml file. Duplicate the .yaml file with another two copies, and name the three files civilizationBank.yaml, democraticBank.yaml, and harmoniousBank.yaml. Then, save the files to the created conf directory.
The following figure shows the structure of the conf directory.