Configuring the Application
- If you are using Fabric v1.1.0, prepare a server with at least 2 GB memory for deploying the demo application.
- If you are using Fabric v1.4.0, you do not need to prepare a server. The demo application must be deployed in the cluster where the BCS service is deployed.
- You can use your own server (with Docker installed) or a HUAWEI CLOUD ECS to deploy the demo application.
- You are advised to use the CentOS or Ubuntu for the ECS.
- On the Service Management page of the BCS console, click next to the target service and download certificates in the Operation column of the organization list.
You need to download one orderer administrator certificate and three peer administrator certificates for this demo application.
- Log in to the prepared server, create a bankdemo directory on the server, and save the downloaded certificate files to the bankdemo directory.
- If the SSH tool cannot connect to the server, check whether port 22 is enabled for the security group of your server.
- Keep the private key in the downloaded certificate secure. You are advised to encrypt the private key for storage.
Downloading SDK Configuration
- Click More > Download SDK Configuration on the Service Management page.
- Set the SDK file parameters as described in the following table.
To ensure that the demo application runs properly, set the parameters as described in the following table.
Certificate Root Path
Retain the automatically selected testchannel.
Retain all the automatically selected peers.
- Decompress the downloaded file to retrieve a .yaml file. Duplicate the .yaml file with another two copies, and name the three files civilizationBank.yaml, democraticBank.yaml, and harmoniousBank.yaml. Then, save the files to the created bankdemo directory.
The following figure shows the structure of the bankdemo directory.