Configure the Application
A server with at least 2 GB memory is ready for deploying the demo application.
- You can use your own server (with Docker installed) or a HUAWEI CLOUD ECS to deploy the demo application. This application cannot be deployed in the HUAWEI CLOUD CCE clusters. For details about how to purchase a HUAWEI CLOUD ECS, see ECS documents.
- You are advised to use the CentOS or Ubuntu for the ECS.
- The Docker must be installed on the ECS. Take an ECS with CentOS as an example. Log in to the ECS, and run the following commands to install and start the Docker. If another OS is used, run its right command to install the Docker. For example, run the apt-get install docker command in Ubuntu.
yum install docker service docker start
- Unzip must be installed using the following command on the ECS. Otherwise, the demo application will fail to be installed.
yum install unzip
- Log in to the prepared server, and create a demo directory on the server.
- Download the service certificates on the Service Management page of the BCS console.
Two types of certificates are now supported: administrator certificate and user certificate. You need to download one orderer administrator certificate and one peer administrator certificate for this demo application.
- Store the downloaded certificate files in the local demo directory.
Download SDK Configuration
- Click More > Download SDK Configuration on the Service Management page.
- Set the SDK file parameters as described in the following table.
To ensure that the demo application runs properly, set the parameters as described in the following table.
Table 1 Parameters
Certificate Root Path
Retain the automatically selected c12345.
Retain all the automatically selected peers.
- Click Download, decompress the .yaml file, and save it to the created demo directory.
Download the Startup Scripts
Download the application startup scripts, and save the script file to the created demo directory.