The best practice for HUAWEI CLOUD FunctionGraph guides you through image compressing based on a function.
- Upload images to a specified Object Storage Service (OBS) bucket.
- Compress each uploaded image.
- Upload the processed images to another specified OBS bucket.
- This tutorial uses two different OBS buckets.
- The function you create must be in the same region (default region) as the OBS buckets.
- Create two buckets on the OBS console.
- Create a function with an OBS trigger.
- Upload an image to one of the buckets.
- The function is triggered to compress the image.
- The function uploads the processed image to the other bucket.
After you complete this tutorial, your HUAWEI CLOUD account will have the following resources:
- Two OBS buckets (respectively used for storing uploaded and processed images)
- A thumbnail image creation function (fss_examples_image_thumbnail)
- An OBS trigger used for associating the function with the OBS buckets