Why Does Transaction Debugging Frequently Fail?
Ensure that the following conditions are met before debugging:
- The resource group is running.
- Ports 32001 and 32002 on the management node of the resource group are enabled in the security group.
- The status of the network between the management node of the resource group and the tested application is connected.
- Log in to the ECS management console.
- Find the management and execution nodes. Then, log in to the nodes.
- Run the curl url command (url is the URL of the tested application) to check whether the status of the network is connected.
After confirming that the preceding conditions are met, debug the transaction and check whether the returned content is correct on the Result tab page.
If the returned content contains error information:
Check whether the entered parameters and configured contents of the packet are correct.