Help Center > > Developer Guide> Connecting the Third-party BI Tool to the DLI> Interconnection Between Yonghong BI System and DLI> Creating Yonghong BI Data Set
Creating Yonghong BI Data Set
Updated at: Mar 17, 2020 GMT+08:00
Create a DLI data set in the Yonghong SaaS production environment.
- On the home page of the Yonghong SaaS production environment, click Create Data Set in the left navigation tree. See Figure 1.
- On the displayed page, click SQL Data Set. See Figure 2.
- On the displayed page, select the added DLI data source from the Connection drop-down list box. See Figure 3.
- In the Table area on the left pane, right-click and choose Update to update tables. All databases and their tables are listed in the area. Figure 4 shows the page displayed when Table Structure is not configured during connection creation.
- In the SQL Statement area on the left pane, enter the select * from table_name command to query tables. On the Preview Data page on the right pane, click . Metadata of the table, including fields and field types, is displayed. See Figure 5.
- Click on the right pane to query data details. See Figure 6.
- On the tool bar of the displayed page, click Save.