Using HUAWEI CLOUD in Six Steps
HUAWEI CLOUD provides you with a variety of cloud computing products.
This guide describes how to quickly get started with HUAWEI CLOUD, including register an account, compete personal information, select required services, buy selected services, pay for the order, and use purchased services.
Step 1: Register an Account
1. Open the official website of HUAWEI CLOUD at http://intl.huaweicloud.com.
2. Click Register in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Enter your basic information to complete registration.
After your account is successfully registered, you will be prompted to bind a mobile number.
Registering an account
Step 2: Complete Your Personal Information
Bind your mobile number, set additional account information, and select a payment method.
1. After successfully registering an account by email, you need to bind a mobile number, enter more account information, and set a payment method. You can only subscribe to and enable cloud services once these steps are complete. For details, see Adding a Payment Method.
2. HUAWEI CLOUD supports post payment. After completing this information and adding credit to your account, you can use HUAWEI CLOUD products and then pay later.
Entering your detailed information
Step 3: Select Required Services
Selecting cloud services as desired
Step 4: Buy Cloud Services
1. Select a billing mode (Yearly/Monthly or Pay-per-use).
2. Select the configuration you need, including network information and the number of instances you want to buy.
3. Click Buy Now.
4. Agree to the agreement and click Submit.
Some services are free of charge, so you will be able to skip to the next step.
Configuring basic settings
Submitting your order
Step 5: Pay for Your Order
Services can be paid for using your account balance or a separate online payment.
1. Your account balance is a total of your cash account balance and credit account balance. If your order amount does not exceed your account balance, fees will first be deducted from your cash account balance, then from your credit account balance. If your order amount is greater then your total account balance, please pay online.
Example 1: Suppose that your cash account balance is 100 dollars and the credit account balance is 1000 dollars. $100 will be deducted from the cash account and $200 from the credit account when you select Balance for an order of $300.
Example 2: Suppose that your cash account has no balance and the credit account balance is $1000. $300 dollars will be deducted from the credit account when you select Balance for an order of $300.
2. If you choose online payment, you need to link a bank card to your account.
Unpaid fees will be collected and billed to your account on the third of every month. These fees will first be deducted from your credit balance, before being deducted from the bank card bound to your account.
Selecting a payment method
Step 6: Use Purchased Services
Deploy the applications you need on your purchased cloud products.