Incorrect File Format Is Displayed When Uploading a Profile to the Developer Center
- Check whether the format of each JSON file is correct. You can use the online JSON verification format tool.
- Check whether the values of commands and properties in the servicetype-capability.json file are in the array format (whether the value is enclosed in the brackets).
- Check whether the profile package contains hidden files. If yes, delete the files and upload the profile package again. The Mac is used as an example to describe how to view hidden files:
- Start the Terminal program.
- Enter the following command: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -boolean true ; killall Finder.
- Press Return. The hidden files and folders are displayed in the Finder window.
To restore the hidden settings, run the following command:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -boolean false ; killall Finder