Failed to Deploy a Plug-in That Is Developed Online
Jun 26, 2019 GMT+08:00
On the plug-in development page, download the codec plug-in.
- If the plug-in fails to be downloaded, the possible causes are as follows:
- The value of messageId in the messages of the same type (for example, messages reported for two types of data) is duplicate or their positions in the messages are different.
- Data Type is not set to int for messageId.
- The default value of a field is not a hexadecimal number.
- A field name contains a Java keyword, for example, type or int.
- If the plug-in is successfully downloaded but the plug-in fails to be deployed, the network may be faulty. In this case, check the network status.