Help Center > > FAQs> Secondary Development> FAQs About Application Development> Calling APIs> What Are the Command States on the IoT Platform
What Are the Command States on the IoT Platform
Updated at: Jun 26, 2019 GMT+08:00
Commands sent by the IoT platform are in the following states:
- Expired: The command cache duration has expired on the IoT platform and is not delivered to the device.
- Success: The IoT platform has delivered the command to the device and received an execution result from the device.
- Failed: No result is displayed after the command is parsed by the codec plug-in, or the execution result contains ERROR CODE.
- Timeout: The IoT platform fails to receive an ACK message from the device within a specified period.
- Canceled: The command has been canceled on the application side.
- Pending: The IoT platform has buffered the command and has not delivered it to the device.
- Sent: The IoT platform has delivered the command to the device.
- Delivered: The IoT platform has delivered the command to the device and received an ACK message from the device.
Figure 1 shows the conversion between command states.