Methods of Connecting to a Cluster
If you have created a data warehouse cluster, you can use the SQL client tool or a third-party driver such as JDBC and ODBC to connect to the cluster and access the database in the cluster.
The procedure for connecting to a cluster is as follows:
- Obtaining the Cluster Connection Address
- If SSL encryption is used, perform the following steps:
- Connect to the cluster and access the database in the cluster. You can choose any one of the following methods to connect to a cluster:
- Use the SQL client tool to connect to the cluster.
- Use JDBC, ODBC, and psycopg2 third-party drivers to connect to the cluster.