Will an Object in the Destination Bucket Be Overwritten by an Object in the Source Bucket During Migration If Both Objects Have the Same Name?
During migration, if the destination platform has an object with the same name as the source object to be migrated, the system determines whether to overwrite the existing object on the destination platform based on the following priority:
- If the metadata on source and destination buckets have the same MD5 value, the object on the destination platform will not be overwritten.
- If one of the following scenarios exists, the object on the destination platform will be overwritten:
- The encryption statuses of source and destination objects are different.
- The sizes of the source and destination objects are different.
- The last modification time of the destination object is earlier than that of the source object.