If you want to be billed by traffic, you can buy traffic packages. Once you purchase a traffic package, the system deducts the package fee from your account.
You can buy CDN traffic packages on the Buy CDN Traffic Package page. For details about the prices of CDN traffic packages, see Pricing Details. After the resource package takes effect, you can renew it on the Renewals page. For details, see Renewal Rules.
- Only real-name authenticated users can buy traffic packages, and a package can be used only by the current account of the buyer.
- After a traffic package is purchased, it takes effect at 00:00:00 GMT+08:00 on the day of purchase. Subscriptions cannot be canceled. A traffic package is valid for 1 year. It will automatically expire when the valid period is due, and the remaining traffic in the package is obsolete.
- Traffic consumed by website acceleration, file download acceleration, on-demand acceleration, and whole site acceleration can be deducted from the traffic packages. The number of acceleration requests for whole site acceleration is charged separately.
- Traffic consumed beyond the package will be charged on a pay-per-use basis. Traffic deducted from a package will not be accumulated for the billing based on tiered prices.
- Only traffic generated in the Chinese mainland can be deducted from The Chinese Mainland traffic packages. Only traffic generated outside the Chinese mainland can be deducted from Outside the Chinese Mainland traffic packages.
- If multiple traffic packages are purchased, the one with the earliest expiration date is used first.
- You can use traffic packages only when the current billing mode is the pay-by-traffic mode. If you change to any other billing mode, your purchased packages will be frozen until the billing mode is switched back to the pay-by-traffic mode.