Conversational Bot Service (CBS) is a cloud service developed based on artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for enterprise application scenarios. It involves Question Answering Bot (QABot). QABot helps enterprises quickly build, release, and manage intelligent question-answering bots.
QABot helps enterprises quickly build, release, and manage intelligent question-answering bots. It can be applied to various scenarios such as after-sales automated Q&A, agent assistant, and pre-sales consulting.
QABot offers the Q&A engine and bot management platform to help customers quickly and cost-efficiently build intelligent Q&A services. It meets users' requirements for quick launch, high-level customization, and controllable data and features high Q&A accuracy and automated learning capabilities. QABot helps enterprises cut customer service personnel costs and greatly reduces customer service response time.
QABot has the following advantages:
- Intelligent Q&A management
- Automatically analyze and collect statistics on hot questions and trends.
- Automatically gather unanswered questions, match similar Q&A pairs, and continuously enrich the knowledge base.
- Debug question answering and provide point-to-point and intelligent monitoring of the entire question answering process.
- Provide easy-to-use labeling tools to mine domain-specific knowledge.
- Comprehensive conversation management
- Integrate multiple NLP capabilities and an intelligent conversation controller.
- Flexibly manage the knowledge base with batch operations.
- Embed multiple rounds of conversation to meet the requirements of complex task-based conversation scenarios.
- Efficient training and deployment
- Provide fast model training and deployment capabilities based on ModelArts algorithms.
- The effects of different data, parameters, and models on the service system can be verified quickly.
- Provide a selection of algorithm models, with recommendations for optimal parameter settings, ensuring questions are answered effectively.