CPTS provides a one-stop performance test solution, and helps you identify the performance bottlenecks of applications in advance.
Cost-Efficient Simulation of Ultra-High Concurrency
- CPTS provides private test clusters for you. In such a test cluster, a single execution node can simulate virtual users in the tens of thousands, and the entire test cluster can simulate virtual users in the millions.
- CPTS simulates millions of instantaneous concurrent requests. In this way, enterprises can identify application performance bottlenecks in high concurrency scenarios and prevent system breakdown caused by a large number of access requests. CPTS is easy to operate and greatly shortens the test time.
- CPTS supports execution of multiple concurrent tasks. It enables you to test the performance of multiple applications at the same time, greatly improving the test efficiency.
Flexible and Fast Performance Test, Achieving Quick Application Rollout
- Flexible protocol customization: HTTP/HTTPS tests are used to test the performance of various applications and microservice interfaces developed based on the HTTP/HTTPS protocol. TCP/UDP/WebSocket tests support the string and hexadecimal code stream modes, which meet the data construction requirements of various non-HTTP protocols. HLS/RTMP streaming tests are supported.
- Flexible combination of multiple transaction elements and test task phases: CPTS provides flexible definition of data packet and transaction, as well as simulates scenarios where multiple users perform transaction operations during traffic peaks and troughs of test tasks. All these features make CPTS suitable for complex scenario tests. In addition, CPTS allows you to specify the number of concurrent users for each transaction at each period and simulates instantaneous service traffic.
On-demand Use of Resources in Performance Tests
- Cloud Container Engine (CCE) resource group: You can create test clusters as required to isolate the traffic between tenants and complete pressure tests of the internal/external network. After tests are complete, you can delete clusters at any time. CPTS supports real-time scale-ins, scale-outs, and upgrades of test clusters.
- Shared (internal/external network) resource group: You can use shared resource groups. You can debug and perform a small scale of concurrent pressure tests.
Quick Location of Performance Bottlenecks
- CPTS provides professional performance test reports, including data of transaction concurrency, TPS, throughput, and response latency. The report objectively reflects user experience. CPTS provides online and offline reports, facilitating the analysis of test data at any time.
- CPTS seamlessly interconnects with Application Performance Management (APM) and Application Operations Management (AOM). Through the function of intelligent analysis, CPTS associates multiple monitored objects, and displays resource usage of applications, application tracing, and full-link topology. You can learn about the running statuses of applications in real time, and quickly locate performance bottlenecks.