Preparing Environment Resources
Preparing CCE Resources
- Log in to the CPTS console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Resource Groups and click Create Resource Group.
- Set parameters listed in Table 1.
Figure 1 Creating a resource group for a pressure test
Table 1 Creating a resource group for a pressure test
Service Group Name
Enter the name of the resource group to be tested, for example, Web-test-demo.
This node is used in a pressure test.
- Click Select Management Node.
- Select a node as the management node that provides pressure tests for the resource group.
- Click Select.
Once created, the management node cannot be modified.
Select a corresponding node.
The nodes here are execution nodes for performing a pressure test. These nodes can provide their own performance data during a test.
- Click Create.
After the resource group is created, applications will be deployed on Cloud Container Engine (CCE) for the management node and execution node respectively.