Creating Log Groups and Log Streams
Log groups and log streams can be created to collect, store and query logs.
A log group is a collection of logs and a basic unit for managing logs. You can transfer logs to log groups for storage to facilitate log queries. Currently, you can create a maximum of 100 log groups for each account in each region.
A log stream is a basic unit of a log group. Each log group contains a maximum of 100 log streams. Logs are distinguished by log stream. Before logs are written, you can specify a log stream to facilitate future queries.
You have registered a HUAWEI CLOUD account and completed real-name authentication.
Creating a Log Group
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select the desired region and project.
- Choose Service List > Management & Deployment > Log Tank Service.
- On the Log Management page, click Create Log Group.
- On the displayed page, enter a log group name.
- Click OK.
Creating a Log Stream
- On the Log Management page of the Log Tank Service (LTS), click the name of a created log group. The log group page is displayed.
- Click Create Log Stream.
- On the displayed page, enter a log stream name.
- Click OK.