Creating a Log Transfer Task
Logs are stored on Log Tank Service (LTS) for seven days by default, and earlier logs are deleted automatically. For long-term storage, you can transfer logs to Object Storage Service (OBS) buckets.
- You have created log groups and log streams.
- You have created an OBS bucket.
- The ICAgent has been installed and configured.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select the desired region and project.
- Choose Service List > Management & Deployment > Log Tank Service.
- In the navigation pane, choose Log Transfer.
- On the displayed page, click Create Log Transfer.
Figure 1 Creating a log transfer task
- On the displayed page, configure parameters.
Table 1 Parameter description
Log Group Name
Select a created log group.
Log Stream Name
Select a created log stream.
Created OBS buckets.
The prefix of logs transferred to OBS buckets. It distinguishes log files from other files in OBS buckets.
The format of the transferred log file name is Log prefix_LogTank_Region_transfer time_xxx.
The value must meet the following requirements:
- A maximum of 64 characters are allowed.
- Only letters, digits, underscores (_), hyphens (-), and periods (.) are allowed.
Select Raw Log Format or JSON.
Transfer Log to OBS
Whether to enable log transfer.
Data is automatically transferred to OBS buckets every 2 minutes.
- Click OK.
When the log transfer status becomes Normal, the transfer task is created successfully.