How to Use International SMS
Registering with HUAWEI CLOUD
- Register for a HUAWEI CLOUD account.
Note: To register for an account at HUAWEI CLOUD (International), you must bind a credit card.
- Start enterprise real-name authentication.
The real-name authentication details will be reviewed within three working days. After your request is approved, the authentication is complete.
Applying for the SMS Service
Note: Before enabling the Message&SMS service, read the Message&SMS Service Usage Statement. Next, click Enable Now to enable the Message&SMS service.
Creating an SMS Application
- Create an SMS application.
- Obtain the APP_Key, APP_Secret, Application Access Address, and Channel No. by logging in to the Message&SMS console and choosing .
Applying for an SMS Template
- Before applying for a template, read the SMS Template Content Review Criteria.
- Apply for an SMS template.
- Send SMSs by calling an API.
- Use the Group SMS Assistant to send SMSs.
Checking the Send Status
You can check the SMS send status by following the instructions provided in How Do I Determine Whether an SMS Is Sent Successfully.
If an SMS fails to be sent, troubleshoot the problem by following the instructions provided in Troubleshooting Commissioning Problems and resend the SMS.