Object Storage Migration Process
You can directly log in to the management console to migrate object data. Figure 1 shows the migration process.
- Create an access key (AK) and secret access key (SK) for the source and destination platforms.
- Source platform: For details, see related documents of the source cloud service provider.
- Destination platform: For details, see Creating Access Keys (AKs and SKs).
- Create buckets for storing migrated data in OBS.
For details, see Creating a Bucket.
- Create a migration task in the Object Storage Migration Service and start migration.
For details, see Creating an Object Storage Migration Task.
- Check the result of the migration task in the Object Storage Migration Service.