Viewing Bill Analysis
You can view the cost trend and distribution of a certain period in multiple dimensions.
The following describes how to view the cost trend. The steps to view the cost distribution are similar.
- Go to the Cost Breakdown page.
- Click the Cost Trend tab.
- Set the filter criteria to view the cost trend data.
- By month/By day: Set the queried time period.
- Chart: Select a line chart, column chart, or stacked column chart.
- Dimension: Data can be filtered by product type, product specification, region, linked account, billing mode, usage type, or activated tag. For details about how to activate or deactivate a tag, see Setting Cost Allocation Tags.
- Filter: Set the filter to include or exclude certain types of data.
- Calculation Method
- Expenditures: View the expenditure trend by month or day.
- Costs: View the cost trend by month or day. Cost amortization rules: For pay-per-use products, the daily cost is calculated based on usage. For yearly/monthly and reserved instance products, Amortized daily cost = Order amount/Number of total valid days. If there is any unsubscription, a negative value is recorded for the cost and the handling fee is counted into the cost of the day.
- Advanced option: Set whether the cost trend data is based on the official price or net value.
- Net value: Cash actually paid after cash coupon deductions.
- Official price: The sale price of products with no commercial discounts and promotion discounts applied on the HUAWEI CLOUD official website.