Expenditure Data Storage
Customers can enable expenditure data storage by creating a bucket on Object Storage Service (OBS). HUAWEI CLOUD will synchronize your bills to the designated bucket on OBS.
Enabling the Bill Subscription Function
- Create a bucket on OBS. For details about how to create a bucket, see Creating a Bucket.
- Go to the Billing Center.
- Go to the Consumption Data Storage page.
- Set the bucket name.
If the bucket becomes invalid, expenditure data storage is automatically disabled.
- Click Verify.
A message indicating that the verification is successful is displayed and all eligible bills are presented.
- Select the bills that you want to export and click Enable.
Once authorized and verified, your selected bills will have corresponding files generated which are synchronized to your bucket on OBS every day.
- Click Get Code.
- Enter the received SMS verification code and click OK.
You can click Close next to the object storage name to close expenditure data storage.
Downloading Subscribed Bills
- Choose Service List > Storage > Object Storage Service.
- Click the bucket name link.
- In the navigation bar on the left, click Objects. You can view all files of the subscribed bills that have been exported.
- Bills of the same type are sorted in descending order.
- You can search for bills by bill name prefix. Example: Enter Spendings(ByResource)_201906 in the search box to view all resource bill files in June 2019.
- Data generated each day for customers in the month-end fee deduction mode is estimated. It is suggested that these customers obtain the full bill of a month on the third day of the next month.
After expenditure data storage is enabled, data listed in Table 1 will be automatically exported based on your selection.
Table 1 Exported bills
Resource expenditure data of the previous day
The third day of each month
Resource expenditures of the last month (YYMMDD in the file name indicates the first day and the last day of the last month)
All resource data of the month (prior to the current day)
The third day of each month
Resource data of the last month (YYMMDD in the file name indicates the last day of the last month)
- Select the bill you want to download and click Download in the Operation column.
If you want to download subscribed bills every day, run the following script to set it up. After the setup is completed, the subscribed bills will be automatically downloaded.
The following code example is for reference only. You can make changes to it for development as needed.
#!/usr/bin/python # -*- coding:utf-8 -*- import string,os,sys,datetime import commands import json #get date date = datetime.date.today()-datetime.timedelta(1) str_date = date.strftime("%Y%m%d") AK = '' SK = '' server = '' bucketName = '' #prefix="Consumedetails_"+str_date prefix="Resource_Expenditures_"+str_date print prefix from com.obs.client.obs_client import ObsClient # Constructs a obs client instance with your account for accessing OBS obsClient = ObsClient(access_key_id=AK, secret_access_key=SK, server=server) #find which billing resp=obsClient.listObjects(bucketName,prefix) #billing name objectKey=resp.body.contents.key localFileDir='/opt/huawei/zcm/data/'+objectKey # Download the object to a file print('Downloading an object to dir:' + localFileDir + '\n') obsClient.getObject(bucketName, objectKey, downloadPath=localFileDir)
Description of parameters:
- AK: Identifies the access key ID on OBS. One AK maps to only one user but one user can have multiple AKs. The OBS system recognizes the users who access the system by their access key IDs. For information about how to create AK and SK, see Creating Access Keys (AK and SK).
- SK: Specifies the secret access key on OBS. It is used to access OBS. Authentication information is generated for users based on their SKs and request header fields. An SK matches an AK.
- server: Indicates the access domain name, which is the address of the bucket on the Internet. It can be used for scenarios where the bucket is accessed directly through the domain name, such as cloud application development and data sharing. You can obtain its value from "1" in Figure 1.
- bucketName: Name of the bucket used for the subscribed bills. You can obtain its value from "2" in Figure 1.
- prefix: Bills that need to be automatically downloaded.
- "Resource_Expenditures_": Indicates resource expenditure records.
- "Spendings (ByTransaction)_": Indicates the transaction bill.
- "Spendings (ByResource)_": Indicates the resource bill.
- "ReconciliationList_": Indicates the reconciliation list.
- localFileDir: Indicates the local directory for storing downloaded bill files.