Viewing Expenditure Items
When viewing expenditure items, your expenditures are displayed by transaction, for example, the details of paying a yearly/monthly subscription at a certain point of time. You can view your expenditure items from January 2019 to this day.
- Go to the Expenditure Items page.
- Set search criteria to view the transaction data.
- Billing Cycle: Time frame between billings for an account. It is determined by HUAWEI CLOUD and is generally one natural month. When a billing cycle ends, the system calculates all the fees that a customer needs to pay during the billing cycle and generates a bill.
- Enterprise Project: The enterprise project to which the cloud resource belongs. If no enterprise project is selected when the customer purchases a product, it will be put under the default enterprise project: default.
- Expenditure Time: Time when the expenditure occurs. For yearly/monthly products, it is the time of payment, while for pay-per-use products, it is the period from the effective time to the expiration time of the resource.
- Order No./Transaction No.: Link to an order No./Transaction No., from which you can view all details of the order or transaction.
- Bill Type: Type of a bill, such as expenditure, refund, and account adjustment.
- Transaction Time: Time when the fee is deducted for an expenditure.
- List Price: The sale price of a product with no commercial discounts and promotion discounts applied on the HUAWEI CLOUD official website. List price = Discount amount + Truncated amount + Amount due.
- Amount: Amount that a customer should pay for used cloud services after discounts have been applied. The discounts include promotional discounts, discount coupons, commercial discounts, and partner authorized discounts. Amount due = Cash payments + Cash coupon used + Monthly settlement. Click on the right of the amount due to select whether to hide expenditures of 0 dollar.
Cash payment is usually for orders you pay online.
- Monthly settlement: Fees settled monthly, such as the yearly/monthly or pay-per-use expenditure amount that is settled at the end of a month.
- Payment status: Unbilled, Uncleared, and Paid.