You can renew your yearly/monthly subscribed resources. If a resource has entered the grace period or retention period, the renewed period starts from the original expiration time (excluding the grace period or retention period).
Note the following rules for a renewal:
- Reserved instance resources are not renewable.
- Pay-per-use resources and spot instance resources are not renewable.
- Resources with a pending specification change, that is, yearly/monthly resources for which a specification change order has been submitted but has not been paid, are not renewable.
- Unsubscribed or released resources are not renewable.
- Yearly/monthly resources that have been transitioned or are being transitioned to pay-per-use billing mode are not renewable.
- If a yearly/monthly resource has supplemented resources, to ensure that the yearly/monthly resource and the supplemented resources have the same expiration time, the yearly/monthly resource is not renewable until the supplemented resources have been provisioned successfully.
Rules for an integrated renewal:
- Associated resources must be renewed as a whole. Attached resources can be renewed as a whole or separately.
- Solution portfolio products, fine-grained packages, and DevCloud packages must be renewed as a whole and partial renewals are not supported.
- You can renew other package portfolio products as a whole, or partially (part of yearly/monthly subscribed resources). However, a partial renewal will terminate the portfolio subscription. As a result, you can no longer renew the portfolio product as a whole and enjoy the overall discounts.
- The MapReduce service must be renewed as a whole.
Rules for a batch renewal:
- Commercial use resources cannot be renewed together with pending commercial use resources.
- Offline Dedicated Cloud cannot be included in a batch renewal.