JMeter Test Project Management
The JMeter test project aims to provide the native JMeter engine. You can import JMeter scripts into JMeter test projects, use the native JMeter engine to quickly initiate high-concurrency performance tests, and view complete performance test reports.
Creating a JMeter Test Project
- Log in to the CPTS console, choose JMeter Test Projects in the navigation pane, and click Create JMeter Test Project.
- Set parameters by referring to Table 1. Parameters marked with asterisks (*) are mandatory.
- After the configuration, click OK.
After the JMeter test project is created, you can add a test plan for it. For details, see JMeter Test Plan Management.
Renaming and Deleting a Test Project
CPTS allows you to modify and delete a created JMeter test project.
- Log in to the CPTS console and choose JMeter Test Projects in the navigation pane.
- In the test project list, click More next to a project and then click Rename. Enter a new project name and click OK.
- In the test project list, click Delete next to a project. Delete the project as prompted.