Viewing Logs in Real Time
To view logs reported to Log Tank Service (LTS) in real time, perform the following operations:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select the desired region and project.
- Choose Service List > Management & Deployment > Log Tank Service.
- In the log group list, click the log group to be viewed.
- In the log stream list, click the log stream to be viewed.
- Click Real-Time Logs to view logs in real time.
Figure 1 Viewing logs in real time
Logs are reported to LTS every 1 minute. In the log content area, you may wait for at most 1 minute to view the logs.In addition, you can customize log display by clicking Clear or Pause in the upper right corner.
- Clear: clears all logs that are displayed in the log content area.
- Pause: pauses the real-time log display so that you can stay on the current page to view details of the displayed logs.
After you click Pause, the button changes to Continue. You can click Continue to resume the log display.
If you are using the real-time view function, stay on the Real-Time Logs tab page and do not switch the page. If you leave this tab page, the real-time view function will be disabled.