Viewing a Log Transfer Task
This section describes how to view a log transfer task.
The status of a transfer task can be Normal, Abnormal, or Disabled:
- Normal: indicates that the log transfer task works properly.
- Abnormal: indicates that the OBS bucket to which logs are transferred is deleted or the bucket policy is abnormal. The possible causes are as follows:
- The OBS bucket has been deleted. You need to specify another bucket.
- The OBS bucket policy is abnormal. You need to configure an access control policy on the OBS console.
- Disabled: indicates that the log transfer task is stopped.
You can enable or disable a log transfer task by following the instructions in Modifying a Log Transfer Task.
- You have created a log group.
- You have created a log stream.
- You have configured a log transfer task.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select the desired region and project.
- Choose Service List > Management & Deployment > Log Tank Service.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Log Transfer.
- In the log transfer task list, view the target log transfer task.