If you want to disable protection for all resources in a specified protection group, you can perform steps provided in this section.
Once the protection is disabled, data synchronization for all protected instances in the protection group will stop.
- The protection group has protected instances and replication pairs.
- The protection group is in the Protecting or Disabling protection failed state.
- The replication pairs and protected instances in the protection group are in the Available, Disabling protection failed, or Protecting state.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click Service List and choose Storage > Storage Disaster Recovery Service.
The Storage Disaster Recovery Service page is displayed.
- In the pane of the desired protection group, click Protected Instances.
The operation page for the protection group is displayed.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Disable Protection.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
Once the protection is disabled, replication of all protected instances in the protection group will stop.