How Do I Control IAM User Access to the Console?
You can set an ACL to allow IAM users to access the cloud system only by using the IP addresses in the specified range. This improves the security of user information and the system.
- Click the username in the upper right corner and select Identity and Access Management from the drop-down list.
- In the navigation pane, choose Account Settings > ACLs.
An ACL takes effect for the IAM users in the account except the root user in the account.
- On the ACLs page, enter the allowed IP addresses or network segments.
- Allowed IP Address Range: only allows users to access the system using IP addresses in specified ranges.
- Allowed IP Addresses or Network Segments: only allows users to access the system using specified IP addresses or network segments.
For example: 10.10.10.10/32.
If both Allowed IP Address Range and Allowed IP Addresses or Network Segments are set, users are allowed to access the system if their IP address meets the conditions specified by either of the two parameters.
- Click Apply.