Starting a Migration Task
After creating a migration task, you can manually start it.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click Service List. Under Migration, click Server Migration Service.
The Server Migration Service page is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left of the page, choose Task Management.
The Task Management page is displayed.
- On the Task Management page, locate the row that contains the task to be started and click Start in the Operation column.
The Start dialog box is displayed.
- In the Start dialog box, confirm information about the task to be started and click OK.
If the task status reads Migration succeeded, the source server is successfully migrated to the destination ECS.